Webinar - Love Data Management
This webinar introduces you to the recently published Expert Tour Guide on Data Management, developed by fifteen data experts from CESSDA, and shows you how to use the guide for self-study or how to use it for delivering face-to-face data management training. You are guided through the data lifecycle to learn about best practices in data management to make research data FAIR (findable, understandable, sustainably accessible and reusable).
- Language: English
- Target group: researchers and research support.
- Topics covered: planning, organising, documenting, processing, storing and protecting data to sharing and publishing them. Includes information about personal/sensitive data.
- Webinar date: 2018-02-16.
- Webinar duration: 1 hour.
- Material accessible: downloadable slides + video recording.
- Speakers: Gunn Inger Lyse, NSD - Norwegian Centre for Research Data, Ulf Jakobsson, Swedish National Data Service (SND), Ellen Leenarts, Data Archiving and Networked Services (DANS) and Veerle Van den Eynden, UK Data Service
Information about the completed webinar is available here.
TEMA: datahåndtering • TYPE: webinar • MÅLGRUPPE: forskere, studenter, forskerstøtte